We are looking for an enthusiastic Store Manager for our Brand Store in Amsterdam. Someone who likes to contribute to Veloretti’s growth, loves helping people, speaks Dutch and English, and knows a thing or two about bikes.
As our Store Manager you are the flag bearer of our Brand Store. Next to sales, you will make sure that every customer who walks out is satisfied. By giving extensive advice about our products or helping with test rides, you take the customer on a full Veloretti journey. In addition, you have the responsibility over the way the store looks and functions. Needless to say, it would be very helpful if you don’t have two left hands, know the difference between Rover Green and Savannah Yellow, how to manage a team and have fluency in Dutch and English. We receive emails and phone calls from all corners of Europe, and part of your job is answering these questions when needed.
Because our store is open six days a week, we require availability during weekends.
What we’re looking for:
- A proactive attitude taking up tasks
- Team managing skills
- Affinity with and knowledge of bicycles
- Strong communication and social skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English (speaking/writing)
- Full time (40 hrs) flexible availability and willing to work during weekends.
- A natural extravert with a strong sense of responsibility.
What we’re offering
- A relaxed work environment
- Space for your own ideas and creativity
- Experience at an international company
- A competitive salary
- Your own Veloretti bike
Sounds good to you? Please email us your CV and a short cover letter to email@example.com.